This is the time of the year when the climate is changing to drier weather and yes this affects our skin! If you are seeing a noticeable change in your skin, or maybe dullness I have a few tips for you.
- Exfoliate! Your skin being a bit drier will need the top layers of skin to be shed so your hydrating products will absorb into the skin.
- HYDRATE! Add in a hydrating serum if you don't have one already. Using a humectant like Hyaluronic Acid will help bind moisture to your skin and protect your hydration levels. This will help when the heaters are on indoors as well.
- Switch it UP! Your moisturizer may need to be upgraded for this time of year. If you are using a lightweight moisturizer in the summer you could switch to a creamier moisturizer. If you want more hydration you can use a facial oil. This helps lock in the moisture as well. Our REBOOT restorative oil is a great alternative to creams and works well under makeup.
- "LASER SEASON" If you want a deeper treatment getting a facial treatment makes a big difference. If you want to invest a little more into your skin a laser treatment can help with hyperpigmentation accumulated over summer. Fall and Winter is a great time to get a laser as most people are out of the sun more than the summer months.
- You can check out our hyaluronic acid UNDO serum here!
Tell me below, do you experience a change in your skin when the seasons change?