One of the most asked questions I have had lately is about tween and teen skincare. Many of my clients have kids that started using their own Simply Jess products and have seen great improvements.
In this age of Covid, many teens are breaking out more than normal because of constant mask wearing or higher stress levels. They could be using harsh products which lead to stripping the skin and an increase of oil production.
So I want to answer some of the most asked questions and share helpful skincare routines for tweens and teens who need some help with their skin!
What helps with acne breakouts?
- Helping your kids create a habit of washing their skin at the end of the day.
- Not touching their face
- Making sure to use a toner after wearing a mask
- Use a clay mask 1-2 times a week
I have a Tween, what should I start them with?
- Make sure they are washing their face at night and spray with REPAIR toner. This will help with preventing bacterial spread, and keep their skin hydrated.
My kids are out in the sun a lot, how can I protect their skin?
- Make sure they are using SPF and re-applying! After they get out of the sun spraying our REPAIR toner helps calm and protect the skin.
Which products are best for them in Simply Jess? (all linked below)
On top of having a solid and SIMPLE skincare program for young people is going to help deliver results and create long lasting habits. Dealing with breakouts is not fun for any age so using clean and effective ingredients with help prevent and combat this problem.
If you have any questions about tween or teen skincare please leave me a comment below and I will answer them!