Today I am covering skincare 101! Over the years these questions pop up the most and I want to break this down to make it easy to understand!
In What Order Do I Apply Products?
The easy way to remember this is lightest weight to heaviest. Think of products like serums getting deeper than a product like an SPF where we want it to stay on the surface.
For SIMPLY JESS products apply in the following order:
- REPAIR toner
- BOOST vitamin c complex
- UNDO serum
- REBOOT restorative oil
- GUA SHA tool (this should be used with cleansed skin and an oil)
For Products For Weekly Use-like Exfoliation and Masks:
- Use on cleansed skin
- Apply Exfoliation and THEN do you masking
- Make sure to follow the product directions for how often to use and how long to wear.
- SPF is especially important after exfoliating even it you exfoliate at night.
SO How Much should I use?
Serums- use 2-3 Pumps for the face, neck and décolleté.
REBOOT- About 10 drops for the face, neck and décolleté.
REPAIR toner- Spray 3-5 times
Skincare Regimen by Skin Type!
Our Skincare products can be totally customized by skin type, PREFERENCE, and conditions.
When I say preference, I mean you could be oily AND still like an oil for example.
- Dull skin/pigmentation - REPAIR toner, BOOST vitamin c complex, REBOOT restorative oil
- Acne prone/Oily skin-TREATMENT kit at home facial, BOOST vitamin c complex
- Sensitive/RED/Dry- REPAIR toner, UNDO serum, REBOOT oil
*If you have a skin concern we have not mentioned please leave a comment below and I will address this!
I hope this post helps break down skincare products and application. Skincare doesn't have to be complicated to achieve amazing results! We hope this helps!