Let's talk facial treatments! I get the questions: "how can I improve my skin and get rid of my clogged pores" often. I always recommend being consistent with skin care at home because it is key to keeping the skin looking its best.
Another tool for your healthy skin toolbox is to get a facial treatment!
Professional skin care therapists can treat your skin at a deeper level and help extract impacted skin. So let's start with the basics.
What is a Facial?
A facial is usually performed by an esthetician who can analyze your skin under a magnifying lamp, feel what conditions you are dealing with and help treat the skin. Typically the following steps take place:
- Cleanse (sometimes with steam)
- Analyze/Exfoliate (extractions if needed)
- Finish with products and SPF (if day time)
Where do you get them?
Facials can be performed in salons, spas, resort spas and medical centers.
- Spa vs medical spa/center- Medical centers may or may not offer traditional facial treatments, some have estheticians on staff. A medical center will offer treatments such as lasers, injections/fillers and those treatments are performed by a doctor or nurse.
How often do I get a facial?
In a perfect world we can receive a facial every 4-6 weeks. Not everyone has the luxury to do this so I recommend treating your skin at home in between getting treatments.
In this era of COVID life, we not able to get out for our regular treatments and even if the spas have opened, many clients are not feeling comfortable getting a treatment.
This is why our TREATMENT at home facial was created! Not only does it help you keep your skin looking its best, it also gives you the feel of being pampered and brining that spa experience to your home.
What does it come with?
- REBOOT restorative oil
- REPAIR toner travel size
- NEW Watermelon Mask
- Facial Mask Bruch
- Facial Spa Sponge
- Step by step directions and pressure point massage
Because of the beautiful presentation of this kit it also makes a great gift.
Any questions about facials? Do you have a favorite spa treatment? Let us know below!